Your contribution to YCC helps keep families together. When you give to YCC, 100% of your donation goes to our programs for children and families. Click below for more information about in-kind and monetary donations.
Volunteers are appreciated at YCC and are valuable in assisting us with day-to-day program tasks. Currently, we are only accepting volunteers 18 years and older. Younger volunteers are welcome to volunteer if they are part of a group volunteering for a day project.
Currently we are only accepting donations for the following types of items:
• Dove bar body soap or body wash • Jergens lotion • V05 shampoo • V05 conditioner • Wide tooth combs & brushes • Hair gel & hair grease • White stick deodorant • Toothpaste – travel size • Toothbrushes • ChapStick • Overnight female pads • Shaving cream
• Ponytail rubber bands
• White washcloths
• White socks (boys and girls) – S, M, L
• White underwear (boys, girls, men’s, women’s) – S, M, L, XL
• Sports bras – S, M, L, XL
• Closed toed shoes (boys, girls, men’s, women’s, ages 10 – 17)
• Young adult business clothes (Women sizes 14 – 8, Men sizes 32 – 46) *blouses, dresses, ties, belts khaki pants, suits, dress socks
• Backpacks with school supplies for youth to take home when they are discharged
• Supplies for our school classrooms on campus